1 cup all-purpose flour
½ cup half and half
1 tsp baking powder
1 pinch cinnamon
½ lb pistachios, ground
½ cup honey
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl.
- Add flour, baking powder and cinnamon
- Add half and half slowly, stirring with wisk….batter will thicken.
- Set aside.
- Cut each banana in 4 pieces.
- Dip the pieces in the batter with tongs.
- Deep fry banana pieces in oil until golden brown.
- Dry banana pieces with paper towel.
- Dip banana pieces lightly in honey.
- Roll pieces in pistachios.
- Put two pieces on each plate.
- Add ice cream of choice and drizzle with chocolate sauce.