Styles of Menus
- Heavy Appetizers: 6-7 choices of appetizers ($24-$28/person)
- Taco or Quesadilla bar + 2 appetizers + 1 sides ($26/person)
- Simple Buffet: 2 appetizers + 1 salad + 2 entrees + 1 side ($34/person)
- Fancy Buffet: 2 appetizers + 1 salad + 3 entrees + 2 sides + 1 dessert ($50/person)
- Plated Dinner: 3 passed appetizers + served salad + choice of 2 entrees that come with 2 sides each ($36/person)
Note: These are our basic choices of menus, but we can build or take away depending on what works best for you. Some items may not be available, depending on the style of service (buffet vs. plated)
Event Planning Services
We are more than happy to coordinate additional services as it relates to your event. We can subcontract rented items like tables & chairs, linens, tents, dishware, flatware and glassware as well as bartenders, florists, photographers & day-of coordination (timelines, floor plans, etc). Any services that we subcontract are subject to a 20% service charge. When vendors such as the rentals or bartender are not subcontracted through the Mayan Café, time spent coordinating these services, whether on the phone or via email, is subject to a $50/per hour consulting fee. Three hours of consulting time (including initial phone call & tasting) is included with each event for no additional charge.
*We require our clients to get their alcohol through a subcontracted bar service, rather than providing their own alcohol, even if a facility permits this.
- 6.15.18 Neely & Patrick’s Rehearsal Dinner (cabin in Prospect)
- 6.9.18 Sarah & Maggie’s Wedding (Red River Gorge)
- 6.8.18 Katie & Brad’s Rehearsal Dinner (Angel’s Envy)
- 4.14.18 – KC & Tim’s Wedding (Locus Grove)
- 10.21.17 – Caitlin & Edward’s Wedding (Sawyer Hayes Center)
- 10.20.17 – Jen & Tim’s Rehearsal Dinner (Evan Williams Bourbon Experience)