2 lbs. salmon filet
Small plate with about 1 tbsp flour (to dust salmon in)
1 Tbs. unsalted butter
2 cloves chopped garlic
3 oz. cuitlacoche mushrooms
Seafood Stock (of any kind)
1 cup heaving whipping cream
Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut salmon into 4 portions.
- Dust in flour.
- Sear one side in a large pan until golden brown.
- Put filets in the oven just for 1-2 minutes until cooked medium.
- In another pan, put the butter and chopped garlic. Let cook for a minute or so.
- Add cuitlacoche mushrooms, seafood stock, whipping cream, and squeeze lime juice.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over salmon filet.